Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 1/20/23
If you have a heating or cooling emergency, call 845-620-1000 now so we can assess your emergency situation and send help as soon as possible.
You can rely on Clarkstown to handle your Emergency HVAC service.
- We show up when we say we will
- We always clean up when the work is done
- So there’s no mess left behind when we’re gone
Choose Clarkstown for your Emergency Service with Qualifications and a Promise:
Qualifications and Certifications:
- NATE Certified Technicians
- EPA Certified
- High Efficiency Specialists
- Qualified for both residential and commercial customers
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service
For the following common HVAC emergencies and more:
Common signs of an electrical problem:
- System doesn’t turn on
- System runs non-stop
- Burning smell
*Check your breaker in case the unit has tripped a circuit.
Common signs of a refrigerant leak:
- Air coming from vents is not as cool as it should be
- System overrunning
- Ice buildup on refrigerant lines
- Hissing sounds coming from refrigerant lines
Common signs of a clogged drain line:
- Indoor unit leaking water
- Dampness in the air
- Mold or rust on or around the unit
Common signs of a duct problems:
- Uneven temperatures within your space
- Unit running more than usual
- Overall indoor air quality is reduced
*Ensure vent locations are clear of obstructions.
*If possible, remove vent covers to see if ducts are clear of debris.
Call 845-620-1000 now for your heating or cooling emergency, so we can assess your emergency and send help as soon as possible.
Feel free to fill out the form below to contact us for non-emergency purposes.