Heating Maintenance in Rockland County, NY & Surrounding Areas
Did you know that getting heating maintenance for your Rockland County, NY home is one of the best ways to keep your heating system running effectively and efficiently? Annual maintenance helps your system maintain its energy efficiency, operate more effectively, and can also help it last longer. It can also help uncover small problems before they become larger – and more expensive – ones. Additionally, many manufacturers require regular maintenance in order to preserve your equipment warranty. Clarkstown can help you get the heating maintenance you need to keep your system running smoothly, year after year.
Heating systems are most likely to fail on the coldest days of the year.
Call today for a free consultation and peace of mind.
Our 21-point Heating Maintenance Inspection
Frequently, people don’t understand the importance regular heating system maintenance and tune-ups are to the life of their equipment. That’s why Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning provides customers throughout the Rockland County, NY area with a 21-point heating maintenance inspection. This helps your heating system run smoothly and efficiently all winter long, ensuring the safety and comfort of you and your family.
A heating system is an investment in your home and in your comfort level, and like any good investment it should be protected. When you choose a 21-point heating maintenance inspection from Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning for your Rockland County, NY home, it will help you avoid emergency repairs on the coldest winter night, or worse yet, an unexpected system replacement. Our NATE and EPA certified technicians are experienced in maintaining the best names in heating equipment, and can help you avoid potential issues with your heating system by catching problems when they’re small and easily remedied.
When you choose our 21-point heating system maintenance inspection for your home, here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Inspect air filtration system and replace filter provided by customer
- Inspect blower wheel and motor and record AMP draw; lubricate as needed
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect gas lines and connections at furnace/boiler for leaks
- Inspect burner ignition system and assembly
- Vacuum and inspect gas burners
- Check and adjust manifold gas pressure
- Check temperature rise across heat exchanger for overheating
- Inspect gas valve for corrosion, leaks, restriction of gas flow and abnormal noise
- Inspect furnace/boiler wiring assembly for loose connections
- Inspect flue and venting for obstructions and leaks
- Check one electrical circuit to furnace/boiler. Test all electrical/safety circuits/controls for proper operation
- Check high limit control
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for sooting or corrosion
- Ensure Aquastat cycles properly when it reaches set temperature (boiler only)
- Record boiler pressure and temperature hot and cold
- Inspect zone valves and zone dampers for proper operation
Besides heating maintenance, we’re pleased to offer these additional services as well.
Heating System Installation: When you need a new heating system for your home, you can count on Clarkstown for high quality products and expert installation.
Heating Repair: Is a heating system breakdown giving you the shivers? Call Clarkstown for expert heating repair services.
Find out more about heating maintenance from Clarkstown by contacting us today.
Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to provide expert HVAC services for all your home comfort needs. To schedule an appointment, contact us today or call 845-620-1000 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
GET A QUOTE