Air Conditioning Maintenance in Rockland County, NY & Surrounding Areas
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
Many people don’t realize it, but one of the best ways to keep your air conditioning system running effectively and efficiently is by getting it the annual air conditioning maintenance it needs. By regularly maintaining your AC system, you’ll help ensure that it lasts for years to come, and remains energy efficient. Additionally, annual maintenance helps find small problems before they become larger – and much more expensive – ones. Not to mention, many manufacturers require that homeowners get annual maintenance in order to preserve the equipment warranty. So, as you can see, calling Clarkstown for your air conditioning maintenance needs is important.
What Happens if I Don’t Get AC Maintenance?
- Your air conditioning system and filter can become dirty
- Your AC system may become less efficient
- Your AC unit may not be able to effectively cool your home
- You may notice your indoor air quality has decreased
- You may void the manufacturer’s warranty on your AC system
Don’t risk these air conditioning problems – count on Clarkstown to help you get the AC maintenance your system needs.
AC systems are most likely to fail on the hottest days of the year.
Call today for a free consultation and peace of mind.
Our 21-point Air Conditioning Maintenance Inspection
Getting a good tune-up for your AC system is one of the best ways you can ensure that it will stay running effectively and efficiently. Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer our 21-point AC maintenance inspection to Rockland County, NY residents, to help them keep their air conditioning systems running smoothly.
By choosing Clarkstown’s 21-point AC tune-up for your Rockland County, NY home, you’ll receive:
1. Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
2. Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
3. Complete operations sequence check
4. Inspect air filtration system and replace filter provided by customer
5. Inspect blower wheel, motor, and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed)
6. Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
7. Check thermostat operation
8. Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit
9. Inspect contactor for pits or burns
10. Check and record AMP draw of condenser motor and compressor
11. Inspect fan blade for cracks or defects
12. Check condenser motor bearings, lubricate non sealed motor bearings (when necessary)
13. Inspect indoor coil if accessible
14. Inspect any condensate drain pans and drains for proper operation
15. Check and record operating pressures and outdoor temperatures
16. Inspect and clean outdoor unit (does not include use of detergent)
17. Check refrigerant level (when outside temp > 60 degrees F)
18. Inspect cooling system for unusual vibration or loose parts
19. Inspect and flush condensate lines and check condensate pump operation (if equipped)
20. Check evaporator for adequate airflow
21. Lubricate furnace blower or air handler
And, as a full-service contractor, we can help you with these other air conditioning services as well.
Air Conditioning Installation: When you need AC installation, Clarkstown is ready to help. We offer quality air conditioning products and expert installation
Air Conditioning Repair: AC not working properly? No worries. We offer expert repair services.
A new AC system is a worthy investment for your home, but requires some research. If you’re not sure where to start, take a look at our 2022 AC Buyer’s Guide to get started.
To get the air conditioning maintenance you need, give Clarkstown a call.
Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to provide expert HVAC services for all your home comfort needs. To schedule an appointment, contact us today or call 845-620-1000 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
GET A QUOTE