Indoor Air Quality From Clarkstown HVAC
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
You and your family’s health and comfort at home is one of your top priorities. Count on Clarkstown HVAC for your indoor air quality needs. We’ve provided the best HVAC products to Rockland County and the surrounding areas since 1976. We offer a variety of Carrier®, Honeywell Home®, and Aprilaire® indoor air quality products to fit your family’s needs. Live comfortably with cleaner air while potentially reducing energy bills and illness in your home.
You can count on Clarkstown for all your indoor air quality needs. Our NATE certified technicians can provide you top quality and reliable indoor air quality installation, repair, and maintenance to keep your system running optimally when you need it. Contact us today to learn more about our HVAC products and services.
Indoor Air Quality Products From Clarkstown HVAC
Infinity Air Purifier
- High Performance MERV 15 Efficiency
- Helps Eliminate Dust, Pollen, Pet Hair, and Other Allergens
- Captures & Kills – 96% germicidal/deactivation of human influenza virus, common cold virus, and streptococcus bacteria.
- Traps and kills Coronavirus
EZ Flex Media Cabinet
- MERV 10 and MERV 13 upgrade available
- Helps Minimize, Dust, Pollen, and Pet Hair
F100 Media Air Cleaner
- Designed to git in tight spaces in virtually any position
- MERV 11 media filter
- 4.7” pleated filter
- Traps dust and allergens in your home’s air
- Intense UV light is designed to kill bacteria and mold growing on and around the indoor coil
- Minimizes microbial build-up on coil and drain pan and prevents it from becoming airborne
- Enhances air flow
- Helps maintain system efficiency
- Silent operation
400 Whole House Humidifier
- Conserves water
- Auto humidifier
- Digital control
To learn more about Clarkstown HVAC’s NATE certified technicians and our heating & cooling installation, maintenance, and repair to see how we can help keep you comfortable while saving money, contact us today or call 845-620-1000 today.
*The Infinity Air Purifier has demonstrated effectiveness against the murine coronavirus, based on third-party testing (2020) showing a >99% inactivation, which is a virus similar to the human novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19. Therefore, the Infinity Air Purifier can be expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with its directions for use. Third-party testing (2012, 2007) also shows ≥99% inactivation for the type of virus that causes common colds, Streptococcus pyogenes and human influenza. Airborne particles must flow through your HVAC system and be trapped by the Infinity filter to be inactivated at 99%.