Air Conditioning Maintenance in New City, NY
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
Many people don’t realize it, but one of the best ways to keep your air conditioning system running effectively and efficiently is by getting the annual air conditioning maintenance it needs. By regularly maintaining your AC system, you’ll help ensure that it lasts for years to come and remains energy efficient. Additionally, annual maintenance helps find minor problems before they become larger – and much more expensive – ones. Not to mention, many manufacturers require that homeowners get annual maintenance to preserve the equipment warranty. So, as you can see, it’s important to call Clarkstown for your air conditioning maintenance needs in New City.
AC systems are most likely to fail on the hottest days of the year.
Call today for a free consultation and peace of mind.
Our 21-point Air Conditioning Maintenance Inspection
Getting a good tune-up for your AC system is one of the best ways you can ensure that it will stay running effectively and efficiently. Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer our 21-point AC maintenance inspection to New City residents to help them keep their air conditioning systems running smoothly.
By choosing Clarkstown’s 21-point AC tune-up for your New City, NY home, you’ll receive:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Inspect air filtration system and replace filter provided by the customer
- Inspect blower wheel, motor, and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed)
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check thermostat operation
- Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit
- Inspect contactor for pits or burns
- Check and record AMP draw of condenser motor and compressor
- Inspect fan blade for cracks or defects
- Check condenser motor bearings, lubricate non sealed motor bearings (when necessary)
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Inspect any condensate drain pans and drains for proper operation
- Check and record operating pressures and outdoor temperatures
- Inspect and clean outdoor unit (does not include use of detergent)
- Check refrigerant level (when outside temp > 60 degrees F)
- Inspect cooling system for unusual vibration or loose parts
- Inspect and flush condensate lines and check condensate pump operation (if equipped)
- Check evaporator for adequate airflow
- Lubricate furnace blower or air handler
As a full-service contractor, we can also help you with these other air conditioning services in New City, NY.
Air Conditioning Installation: When you need AC installation, Clarkstown is ready to help. We offer quality air conditioning products and expert installation.
Air Conditioning Repair: AC not working properly? No worries. We offer expert repair services.
Call Clarkstown to get the air conditioning maintenance you need in New City, NY.
Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to provide expert HVAC services for all your home comfort needs in New City. To schedule an appointment, contact us today or call 845-620-1000, and we will be more than happy to assist you.