Heating Maintenance in New City, NY
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
It’s no secret that one of the best ways to keep your home’s heating system running effectively and efficiently is through regular maintenance. Among the benefits, annual tune-ups keep your system in top shape and help uncover minor problems before they become more significant – and more expensive – ones. Regularly maintaining your heater also helps ensure that it remains energy-efficient and lasts for years to come. Additionally, many manufacturers require regular maintenance to preserve your equipment warranty. So, when you need heating system maintenance in New City, call Clarkstown.
Heating systems are most likely to fail on the coldest days of the year.
Call today for a free consultation and peace of mind.
Our 21-point Heating Maintenance Inspection
A heating system is an investment in your home and your comfort level, and like any good investment, it should be protected. Getting a good tune-up for your heating system is one of the best ways you can ensure that it will stay running effectively and efficiently. Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer New City residents our 21-point heating system maintenance inspection. Our maintenance inspection will help you avoid emergency repairs on the coldest winter night, or worse yet, an unexpected system replacement.
By choosing Clarkstown’s 21-point heating system tune-up for your New City, NY home, you’ll receive:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Inspect air filtration system and replace filter provided by customer
- Inspect blower wheel and motor and record AMP draw; lubricate as needed
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect gas lines and connections at furnace/boiler for leaks
- Inspect burner ignition system and assembly
- Vacuum and inspect gas burners
- Check and adjust manifold gas pressure
- Check temperature rise across heat exchanger for overheating
- Inspect gas valve for corrosion, leaks, restriction of gas flow and abnormal noise
- Inspect furnace/boiler wiring assembly for loose connections
- Inspect flue and venting for obstructions and leaks
- Check one electrical circuit to furnace/boiler. Test all electrical/safety circuits/controls for proper operation
- Check high limit control
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for sooting or corrosion
- Ensure Aquastat cycles properly when it reaches set temperature (boiler only)
- Record boiler pressure and temperature hot and cold
- Inspect zone valves and zone dampers for proper operation
Besides heating maintenance, we can also help you with these other heating services in New City, NY.
Heating Installation: If you’re ready for a new heating system installation or replacement, you can count on Clarkstown for high-quality products and expert installation.
Heating Repair: Heating system not working properly? Don’t suffer from a cold home. Call Clarkstown for expert heating repair services.
For dependable heating system maintenance in New City, NY, call Clarkstown.
Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to provide expert heating maintenance in New City. To schedule an appointment, contact us today or call 845-620-1000, and we will be more than happy to assist you.