Air Conditioning Maintenance in Nyack, NY
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
Many people don’t realize it, but getting annual preventative air conditioning maintenance is one of the best ways to keep your AC system optimally running. By regularly maintaining your AC system, you’ll help ensure that it remains energy efficient and lasts for years to come. Annual maintenance also helps find minor problems before they become larger – and much more expensive – ones. Additionally, many manufacturers require that homeowners get annual maintenance to preserve their equipment warranty. So, as you can see, it’s smart to call Clarkstown for your air conditioning maintenance needs in Nyack.
AC systems are most likely to fail on the hottest days of the year.
Call today for a free consultation and peace of mind.
Our 21-point Air Conditioning Maintenance Inspection
Getting an air conditioning system tune-up is one of the best ways to ensure that it will stay running effectively and efficiently. Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer Nyack residents our 21-point AC maintenance inspection. We’ll help keep your AC system running smoothly.
By choosing Clarkstown’s 21-point AC tune-up for your Nyack, NY home, you’ll receive:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Inspect air filtration system and replace filter provided by the customer
- Inspect blower wheel, motor, and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed)
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check thermostat operation
- Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit
- Inspect contactor for pits or burns
- Check and record AMP draw of condenser motor and compressor
- Inspect fan blade for cracks or defects
- Check condenser motor bearings, lubricate non sealed motor bearings (when necessary)
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Inspect any condensate drain pans and drains for proper operation
- Check and record operating pressures and outdoor temperatures
- Inspect and clean outdoor unit (does not include use of detergent)
- Check refrigerant level (when outside temp > 60 degrees F)
- Inspect cooling system for unusual vibration or loose parts
- Inspect and flush condensate lines and check condensate pump operation (if equipped)
- Check evaporator for adequate airflow
- Lubricate furnace blower or air handler
As a full-service contractor, we can also help you with these other air conditioning services in Nyack, NY.
Air Conditioning Installation: When you need AC installation, Clarkstown is ready to help. We offer quality air conditioning products and expert installation.
Air Conditioning Repair: AC not working properly? No worries. We offer expert repair services.
Call Clarkstown for your air conditioning maintenance needs in Nyack, NY.
Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to provide reliable air conditioning maintenance in Nyack. To schedule an appointment, contact us today or call 845-620-1000, and we will be more than happy to assist you.