Heating Maintenance in Spring Valley, NY
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 1/20/23
One of the most effective ways to keep your home’s heating system in top shape is through regular maintenance. Additionally, did you know that many manufacturers require regular maintenance to preserve your equipment warranty? Annual heating tune-ups help ensure your system’s effective and efficient operation for years to come. Preventive maintenance can also uncover small problems before they become larger and more expensive. If it’s time for you to schedule heating system maintenance in Spring Valley, turn to Clarkstown.
Heating systems are most likely to fail on the coldest days of the year.
Call today for a free consultation and peace of mind.
Our 21-point Heating Maintenance Inspection
A heating system is an investment in your home and your comfort level, and like any good investment, it should be protected. Getting a good tune-up for your heating system is one of the best ways you can ensure that it will stay running effectively and efficiently. Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to offer Spring Valley residents our 21-point heating system maintenance inspection. Our maintenance inspection will help you avoid emergency repairs on the coldest winter night, or worse yet, an unexpected system replacement.
By choosing Clarkstown’s 21-point heating system tune-up for your Spring Valley, NY home, you’ll receive:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Inspect air filtration system and replace filter provided by customer
- Inspect blower wheel and motor and record AMP draw; lubricate as needed
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect gas lines and connections at furnace/boiler for leaks
- Inspect burner ignition system and assembly
- Vacuum and inspect gas burners
- Check and adjust manifold gas pressure
- Check temperature rise across heat exchanger for overheating
- Inspect gas valve for corrosion, leaks, restriction of gas flow and abnormal noise
- Inspect furnace/boiler wiring assembly for loose connections
- Inspect flue and venting for obstructions and leaks
- Check one electrical circuit to furnace/boiler. Test all electrical/safety circuits/controls for proper operation
- Check high limit control
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for sooting or corrosion
- Ensure Aquastat cycles properly when it reaches set temperature (boiler only)
- Record boiler pressure and temperature hot and cold
- Inspect zone valves and zone dampers for proper operation
In addition to heating maintenance, we can also help you with these other heating services in Spring Valley, NY.
Heating Installation: If you’re ready for a new heating system installation or replacement, you can count on Clarkstown for high-quality products and expert installation.
Heating Repair: Heating system not working properly? Don’t suffer from a cold home. Call Clarkstown for expert heating repair services.
Trust Clarkstown with your home’s heating system maintenance in Spring Valley, NY.
Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning is pleased to provide expert heating maintenance in Spring Valley. To schedule an appointment, contact us today or call 845-620-1000, and we will be more than happy to assist you.