Clarkstown Will Change Your Tune About Maintaining Your Rockland, NY AC System
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
Imagine if you bought a new car, but never had it inspected or tuned up… never changed the oil or replenished other fluids when low… never changed the tires or windshield wiper blades. How long do you think your new car would last? Do you think it would be in great working condition for long? Probably you’re thinking this is a pretty ridiculous scenario, and you’re right. You certainly wouldn’t neglect your vehicle in such a manner and expect it to remain operational for very long. So, why would you neglect your home’s air conditioning system?
When it comes right down to it, your air conditioning system is, like your car, an expensive piece of equipment with many moving parts. It stands to reason, then, that it needs the same TLC as your vehicle. But, it’s not as easy as driving to the nearest service station for an oil change or a tune-up. You need to find an air conditioning contractor who you can trust to come into your Rockland County, NY home and service your unit properly – and that can be difficult. At Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning, we want you to rest assured that when you choose us for the air conditioning service that you need, we will treat you and your home with honesty, integrity and complete professionalism.
Getting the air conditioning service in your New City, NY home is vital to the longevity and efficiency of your air conditioning system. When you choose a comprehensive air conditioning service agreement from Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll receive a 21-point maintenance tune-up inspection and much more:
- No diagnostic fees! Even after hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Discounted repairs. Receive a 10% discount on any repair, 24/7.
- All service agreements include a tune-up once per season. We know you’re busy and forget about important things like maintenance on your heating or A/C unit. Leave that to us. We contact all of our Service Agreement customers when it is time to schedule your tune-up.
- Priority service. All customers with service agreements are placed at the top of our list. This means same day service during our busiest times of the year.
- Avoid surprise repair costs by preventing problems before they happen.
- Prevent the hassle of breakdowns.
- Keep your system running as efficiently as possible.
- Save money on energy bills.
- Prolong the life of your system.
When you choose Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning for air conditioning maintenance in your Rockland County, NY home, you’re choosing a company that’s proud of the work we do for our customers. From the products we offer to our highly skilled technicians, we make sure we offer only the best. While we proudly provide quality equipment from leading manufacturers, we’re able to perform maintenance on virtually any make or model of air conditioning system on the market today. Even if we didn’t install your air conditioning system, we’ll be able to give you the AC maintenance you need to keep you and your family comfortable.
Several estimates report that nine out of ten air conditioning system breakdowns occur due to improper maintenance. Annual air conditioning service for your home will help you to avoid this potentially expensive disaster. When you need an air conditioning service agreement for your New City, NY home, Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning can help. Just give us a call at (845) 620-1000, and we’ll be more than happy to help with all of your air conditioning needs.