Need a Heating Tune-Up in Rockland County? Clarkstown Can Help!
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
Even though summer isn’t quite over, fall will be here before you know it – and then, Old Man Winter will be paying Rockland County a visit again. When the chilly air comes back and the nights get colder, chances are you’ll want to be able to kick your heating system on once again, and have it work properly immediately. The best way to guarantee that is by scheduling a heating tune-up with Clarkstown Heating & Air.
When you schedule a tune-up for your heating system with us, you’ll be able to rest assured that you’re working with a company that has been in the business of meeting the HVAC needs of Rockland County residents since 1976. We’re committed to technical excellence, honesty and integrity in every job we do, and we always show up on time, do the job right, explain everything to you, and provide great value and service. That’s our promise!
And, when you choose to purchase a service agreement with Clarkstown, you’ll receive your annual heating tune-up, along with all of these benefits:
- No diagnostic fees! Even after hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Discounted repairs. Receive a 10% discount on any repair, 24/7.
- All service agreements include a tune-up once per season. We know you’re busy and forget about important things like maintenance on your heating system. Leave that to us. We contact all of our Service Agreement customers when it is time to schedule your tune-up.
- Priority service. All customers with service agreements are placed at the top of our list. This means same day service during our busiest times of the year.
- Avoid surprise repair costs by preventing problems before they happen.
- Prevent the hassle of breakdowns.
- Keep your system running as efficiently as possible.
- Save money on energy bills.
- Prolong the life of your system.
Think of your heating system like your car – annual maintenance and tune-ups help keep it running its best, and help prevent expensive breakdowns by troubleshooting any problems beforehand. That way, you and your family will be prepared for that impending visit from Old Man Winter! When you need heating system maintenance in Rockland County, Clarkstown Heating & Air is ready to assist you. Simply call us at (845) 620-1000.