Need Heating Maintenance in Rockland County? Clarkstown Can Help
Clarkstown HVAC review scores as of 7/15/21
Nothing is worse than firing up your furnace on the chilliest Rockland County winter night, only to discover that it isn’t working. That’s why maintaining your home’s heating system is important. Even though it’s only September, there’s no better time than the fall to schedule your heating maintenance, so you can be prepared when the temperatures dip down and the snow starts to fly.
Properly maintaining your heating system is one of the best ways you can ensure that it’s running at an optimal level of effectiveness and efficiency. That’s why Clarkstown Heating & Air offers comprehensive maintenance plans for Rockland County residents, which help them keep their home heating systems running smoothly.
When you choose Clarkstown Heating & Air for your heating maintenance needs, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- No diagnostic fees! Even after hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Discounted repairs. Receive a 10% discount on any repair, 24/7.
- All service agreements include a tune-up once per season. We know you’re busy and forget about important things like maintenance on your heating system. Leave that to us. We contact all of our Service Agreement customers when it is time to schedule your tune-up.
- Priority service. All customers with service agreements are placed at the top of our list. This means same day service during our busiest times of the year.
- Avoid surprise repair costs by preventing problems before they happen.
- Prevent the hassle of breakdowns.
- Keep your system running as efficiently as possible.
- Save money on energy bills.
- Prolong the life of your system.
When you need heating maintenance, call Rockland County’s most trusted name in HVAC – Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning – at (845) 620-1000. We’ll help you stay warm all winter long.